QuickTime (MP4) | iOS MP4
|14:39 mins Help us reach 100k|
We had high expectations for this pedal from Wampler, the Triple Wreck that we recently reviewed ticked all the boxes for an Amp in a Box pedal. The Wampler Sovereign Distortion covers both regular distortion but has a boost feature too, but does it have the same "X-Factor"?
Our very own valve-head Rob Hicks took the pedal into his home, treated it with all the kindness a guest could expect - and when it was time to leave, stood in the door waving a tear-stained handkerchief. He's still recovering, we're hoping a trip to California and the NAMM show will heal his loss.
Watch the video to see just what made the Wampler Sovereign so dear to his heart.
• Hand made in the U.S.A.
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
• Power draw: 9mA
• High gain, crunchy and dynamic pedal
• Extremely tweakable EQ
• Advanced Gain Structure, amazing array of sounds.
• 2.5" x 4.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
• Powder coated durable finish
Available in the US $199.99 - UK soon we hope.
More From: WAMPLER PEDALS