Each year Eastwood brings out a few limited edition color schemes for the Airline '59 series. Here is the first for 2014: Gold Metal Flake, black neck and headstock, black body binding and all the '59 trimmings.
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Gold Metal Flake
- Pickups: 2 Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coil
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Tone Pros. Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail. Kluson Deluxe Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario 10s
- Case: Deluxe AIRLINE Case INCLUDED
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Striped Pickguard. LIMITED EDITION of 24.
- Suggested Retail: $1249.00
Pricing and Availability:
$999 including DLX Form-Fit Airline Tweed case (optional Bigsby B-50 add $139).
North American shipping $49, UK/Europe $149, Australia and Japan $189. $289 Elsewhere.