Magix Music Studio 7.0|
Music Studio 7 is full-featured software, at a very attractive price.
Scott Kinnebrew writes:
If this is your first excursion into the MAGIX family of products, their range may surprise you. By covering both audio and video, the MAGIX focuses its aim on a complete solution for Audio, MIDI and Video, with offerings for both pro and beginner.
One of those products, and specifically the audio part of the equation, is Music Studio 7. It comes in two versions (standard and deLuxe) and offers its users the ability to compose, arrange, record, mix and master their original music creations on their PC. Broken in to two halves, Music Studio 7 is made up the Audio Studio and the Midi Studio. Each program is well worth the price paid for both, but the two programs Music Studio 7 offers have been formatted to operate as a pair. Given these two programs, and depending on which half you choose, users are given plenty of control.
MAGIX Music Studio 7 (standard):
- Arranger with 64 Stereo tracks
- Real-time effects: StereoFX, 10 band equalizer, reverb, delay, compressor
- Non-destructive WAV and MP3 editing
- Multi-track mixer with 2 AUX busses and a snapshot function
- Real-time effects in the mixer: hall, dynamics and parametric 4 band EQ pro track, additional plottable FFT-Filter and stereo enhancer in the master
- Master section for real-time effects with 6 DirectX plug-in slots, FFT filter, 4 band EQ
- Sequencer with 1,000 MIDI-tracks
- 1 new virtual instrument - professional sampler SAMP7
- 1 new real-time effects plug-in - Pitch-shifter
- Mixer with 1 insert in the master output
- Music Production Set: 1,000 license-free MIDI loops and samples as well as a detailed home recording workshop
- New and improved MAGIX web publishing area with lyrics, photos and much more
- Huge MAGIX online archive, for free sound downloads.
- Supports both SF2 and EXS sample formats and so much more
MAGIX music studio 7 deLuxe:
- Arranger with 96 stereo tracks
- Sound restoration in real-time: De-noiser, De-hisser
- Mixer with automatic function: 48 effects inserts, 4 AUX channels and 4 Submix-busses
Comprehensive DirectXTM and VSTTM plug-in converter The music production set contains 3,000 MIDI loops and samples. ASIO2 drive support.
- 1 additional virtual instrument - ezPIANO
- 1 additional real-time effects plug-in - 15 band EQ
- Mixer with 2 inserts in the master output
that is really a good program
26-Aug-07 10:26 AM
AB MOSLEY PINE.TV Said...
I was mislead into buying a magix studio program, and had to buy a new computer to make it work, Also I would not buy a program where I have to disable the cookies, which invites all their -friends- into to crash it. is there an inboard metronome HAPPY NEW YEAR.
31-Dec-07 05:12 PM
a from the manch of g Said...
i have the audio studio 2004 edition (4.0) and i think it works really well
04-Jan-08 08:19 PM
Mushu, DJ to be Said...
I got MAGIX with a midi cable puchase that was made for an early birthday present.
I Got to say that I was blown away.
The interface reminded me a lot of ACID, SONY's music editing software.
And MAGIX midi studio is not just limited to midis, it can do audio files mixed to MP3's as well!
As a familiar to ACID, the interface came naturally to me.
The studio controls my keyboard fantastically, although my keyboard is limited to four channels ( >_< stupid CTK-533.)
The virtual instrument sounds are actually determined by your computer's sound card, and so only sounds good with good cards.
The audio loops make it easy to make a mix to suit your style, talk about digital DJ.
The only con is that in the monitor, there is only a hard drive access indicator.
Audio studio is also awesome, although I am not fully familiar with it, but from what I have seen, it is LOADED with functions, and is almost pro-level quality.
In my scale of Blue to Red (red being the worst,) it is definately worth the blue CD it came on.
26-Mar-08 07:40 AM
Mushu, DJ to be Said...
To be exact, the blue CD was a software package that is a standard for MIDI keyboards, but the product version I have is good enough for me!
26-Mar-08 07:45 AM
Music studio 7 has found its way onto my computer via the Magix audio cleaning lab. Windows cannot open the files to uninstall it. please advise me how to do so. E-mail email@example.com
05-Oct-09 01:17 PM