Introducing ACID pro 2.0, a break-through loop-based music production tool from Sonic Foundry.
With loop-arranging and editing, ACID gives musicians unprecedented creative flexibility.
Just imagine working with hundreds of ACID's cutting-edge loops or bringing in your own audio samples to create custom music in minutes.
ACID allows you to preview any loop before adding it to your mix,automatically matching the tempo and key in real time. Click-and-drag to easily add or delete loops. ACID allows real-time changes to pitch and tempo to unlimited tracks (based on system RAM). Control the volume, pan, and effect envelopes for each track to create a perfect mix between loops. To add the finishing touches you can apply multiple real-time effects with DirectX Audio Plug-Ins. To further edit loops, ACID provides quick access to Sound Forge or other audio editors. Processed audio can be directly output as .WAV files or exported as digital audio tracks. ACID is also compatible with Sonic Foundry's CD Architect and direct-to-digital audio CD programs.
New in version 2.0
* Create your own CD's with built-in CD Authoring
* XFX-1 included giving effects such as Reverb, Chorus, Time-compression, Pitch-shift and Delay
* Sound Forge XP4.5 included to help edit audio, develop interactive content, create loops and synchronize AVI video files to audio
* Complete user manual included for reference
* Save as .MP3, RealNetworks RealMedia .RM and Windows Media Technologies .WMA.
* Publish songs to ACIDplanet.com
And how the Ladder filter sound was made in error...