Hybrid Bass refill for Reason 2.5 20/03/04
Adding to the increasing support for Reason 2.5, Kreativ Sounds have released ACTIVE eBASS. The refill uses sounds from the Virsyn Cube, Roland Juno 106, Sequential Prophet V plus electric bass guitar sounds from 3 guitars including an Ibanez BTB300BG.
The full package is a 65Mb download from their website (http://www.kreativsounds.com/). It costs a reasonable $23 but it will keep you waiting if you're on a 56k modem. There is a cut down demo also available and some audio demos. All in all it looks worth checking out.
Press release follows...
Kreativ Sounds announce the release of ACTIVE eBASS, a downloadable refill for Reason 2.5. This is not just another bass sample collection, AeB is a Hybrid Bass refill. AeB combines additive, analog and guitar basses for a totally unique sounding bass collection! But this is not all ... Active eBass is the first of our products that also includes our new True NNXT Guitar keyboard mapping.
AeB features more than:
- 40 bass multisamples + lots of one shot FXs, all 44KHz/24bit wavs for maximum quality;
- 110 NNXT Advanced Sampler Patches with True NNXT Guitar mapping;
- 210 NN19 Sample Patches for quick setups;
- 150 SubTractor Patches more oriented to analog bass modeling;
- 150 Malstrom Patches more oriented to guitar bass modeling;
- 30 Scream4 Patches - enhance your basses using these presets. We also tried to emulate some bass amps;
- absolute ALL Malstrom and Subtractor Patches include the Mod Wheel variations for extra sounds and control.
Further information at their website - http://www.kreativsounds.com/)
More From: KREATIV SOUNDS