Digital Music Doctor has announced the latest in their range of video training courses, GarageBand 3â€”Know It All!.The course covers all major aspects of audio and MIDI recording, editing, and mixing using Appleâ€™s GarageBand 3.
The course contains 11 modules and is organized into 5 sections:
- The Quick Start section provides a grand tour of the features and functions in GarageBand and also introduces to overall process of creating a project.
- The Tracks section discusses Real and Software Instruments in detail and also contains information on how to create Apple Loops and incorporate third-party synthesizers and SoundFonts.
- The Mixer section provides advice on how to use both GarageBand standard effects and third-party effects.
- The Recording section covers both audio and MIDI recording including tips on how to interface external music gear.
- The final section is demonstrates the application of many GarageBand functions by creating a remix from imported audio tracks and loops from the Apple Loop Library.
GarageBand 3â€”Know It All! is presented using Macromedia Flash and is available in DVD and digital download formats for Apple Macintosh OS X 10.3 or later.
Price and Availability
GarageBand3â€”Know It All! is available at the Digital Music Doctor website for $24.95 and Amazon.com as well as various online publishers and pro audio dealers.
More info and demos from: