Perimeter Sound have released a special edition of the Feldspar Multi FX VST. It is a slightly altered version of the original with one envelope and settings instead of 2, and 4 modulation routings in the matrix instead of 6. A reverb effect has been added, the cpu usage has gone down by about 1/3, and the number of patches has doubled.
- A 3 mode sequenced envelope, with rate control, as well as ADSR and amp controls.
- A 4X modulation routing matrix, with the usual source & destination settings as well as mix level. Modulation sources include S&H, as well as LFO + and -, and Envelope + and -, and can be sent to filter, ring, and reverb controls for even more varied modulations.
- Delay/Echo with LP/HP filtering, and L-R, R-L, and Straight settings for the echos.
- 2 assignable LFO's for various tempo-synched modulation possibilities, with 16 different wave types to choose from, rate control, and FM and AM controls for frequency and level modulation control.
- A ring modulator with level and pitch controls.
- Unique dual filters, with bleed control, and 4 filter types to choose from.
- A reverb effect with dampening control.
- Width control in the master out section, for enhanced stereo sound.
- Low to moderate cpu usage, and 31 presets included.
Pricing and Availability:
Available free to all Perimeter Sound Arts loop sample customers, effective immediately. Not available for sale by itself
Although the plug-in was made to run on pc computers running Windows, Perimeter sound say that Apple and Garageband customers are welcome to a copy too, in case they run a new dual boot Mac and want to use it, or if they have a pc using music making friend they want to give it to.