No itâ€™s not a truck that can instantly turn into a giant robotâ€¦Sinevibes tell us that their Transformer is a flexible sound processing plug-in implementing innovative Wave Transformation Synthesis algorithms which allow you to directly manipulate the harmonic content of the input signal, and let you transform it into a wide variety of totally different, rich and dense sounds.
They say that Transformer also includes two snappy, tempo-syncable LFO generators for modulating wave transformation depth and amplifier level which allows the creation of wonderful phrases, basslines, and the like. The LFOs include classic waveforms and complex rhythmic patterns, plus they can also be hard-synchronized to obtain even more modulation forms.
Sinevibes claim that by using Transformer alone it is now possible to obtain results which previously required using multiple different synthesis technologies.
Transformer is available as a Universal Binary Audio Unit effect plugin for Mac OS 10.3.9 or later.
- High-resolution Wave Transformation Synthesis processor
- 12 possible transformation models
- Two tempo-syncable LFO generators for transform depth and amplifier level control, featuring basic waves, complex forms and rhythmic patterns (15 in total) as well as mutual hard-sync for enormous modulation possibilities
- Comes with a comprehensive owner's manual with in-depth functionality explanations and usage tutorials
- Includes a collection of preset patches, as well as demo Garage Band projects
Price and Availability
Transformer is immediately available . Downloadable purchase $39, CD with a printed manual $49.
More information and demos: