The Producers Conference is a full day of creative clinics and interactive classes for computer musicians taking place at Recombinant Labs, San Francisco on Saturday, November 18th. 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Propellerheads say that this is anopportunity to get the inside track on advanced production techniques, song writing, mixing methods and more. Here's some of the details from the website...
- Arabian Prince [Founding member of N.W.A. | Professor X ]
- James Bernard [Propellerheads | Influx | Rising High] Learn how to create amazing patches and refill solutions and get the newly released Weird & Wonderful Refill patch/combinator collection.
Reason Clinic Presenters:
- Kurt Kurasaki [ Peff.com | Powertools for Reason] Understand and maximize the use of the powerful Reason 3.0 Combinator. Unleash its potential as a powertool and become a super user.
- Erik Hawkins [ Berkleemusic | Studio in a Box ] NNXT to the max. Erik, writer for Remix, Electronic Musician, and many other mags, will present effective set up and usage of the NN-XT sampler for maximum creative output.
- Hayden Bursk [ Propellerheads | haydenmag.com ] Producer track evaluation session, led by Propellerhead Hayden Bursk. 5 tracks will be critiqued for maximum creative output.
Pricing and Availability:
Free for Registered Users of Reason, or $99/person.