Voxengo have updated Overtone GEQ to version 1.2.
Overtone GEQ is a 7-band harmonic (overtone) graphic equalizer with multi-channel support of up to 8 input/output channels. Overtone GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side processing.
Beside equalizing, Overtone GEQ applies harmonic enhancement processing using 7 harmonic enhancement modules, one for each EQ band, to generate complex harmonic coloration.
- 7-band graphic equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- 2 graphic equalizer views
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Complex harmonic coloration
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Context hint messages
- Windows XP or any later 32-bit Windows OS
- 2 GHz processor
- Audio application with VST plug-in support
Pricing and Availability: