Beta Monkey have released Drum Werks VIII, the follow-up to Drum Werks VII. What you get are 650+ acoustic grooves with a complete matching multi-velocity sample set that Beta Monkey say are for rock, bluesy-rock or anything guitar-based. Ready to Go. These will mix seamlessly with Drum Werks VII and Pure Country II as they were recorded at the same recording sessions.
Beta Monkey's Drum Werks VIII Features in their own words:
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc., are sonically-matched). Like to change tempos or time signatures? You can mix any loop with anything else on the disc. The bottom line here is maximum versatility.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with a complete multi-velocity sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks VII.
- Full Range of Rock and Blues-Rock Styles: Get a healthy mix of straight-ahead grooves and more heavily syncopated rock patterns, Drum Werks VIII covers a lot of ground. Grooves sets are arranged in Tempo Pairsâ„¢ - tempos of direct multiples of one another (i.e., 65 BPM and 130 BPM , 75 BPM and 150 BPM and so on) - this allows even more versatility from the existing grooves and discs.
- 650 (690 MB on the 24-Bit version)) original, license-free drum loops and samples. Available as 16/44 or 24/44 WV, AIFF/APPLE LOOPS and REX2 loops.
- 267 (123 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
Pricing and Availability:
Available in WAV, APPLE LOOPS, and REX2 formats.
Drum Werks VIII costs $20.06 if ordered by December 8