Virsyn have announced the release of CANTOR 2.1. They tell us that the new version 2.1 adds a voice model called â€œTime modelâ€� especially suited for male voices. They say that it is like an artist's palette with a new colour added - that one new colour can add to all of the other colours already there.
For more convenient editing during playback Virsyn have added the possibility to switch off the automatic scrolling of the score during playback.
There are also 35 new voices, many of them using the new Time model.
- â€œTime modelâ€� voice engine added.
- New choir generator with "Time model".
- Switch for automatic scrolling during playback.
- 35 new voice presets
- New demo projects.
- Nuendo 3.2 and Cubase SX 3 GUI problem fixed.
- Compatibility to VST 2.3 Hosts.
- Ableton Live 6: GUI sometimes not properly refreshed.
- Stereo panner was reversed.
- PC Version: Key commands working now.
- MIDI Import: missing expression controller data caused wrong volume envelope.
- GUI was not refreshed after note deletion with the â€œBackspaceâ€� key.
Pricing and Availability:
CANTOR costs 299 EUROS for a download version, 349 Euros for a boxed version.
More information, sound demos and demo version: