Virsyn have announced the release of miniTERA 2 which they say offers a radically simplified approach to sound design. The new version comes with layer sounds and a new sound browser.
New features of Version 2
Several bugfixes were also done, most notable:
- Easy Sound browsing with categories and attributes.
- Up to four layer per preset for massive sounds.
- Onboard reverb effect
- Dual mode for modulation effects
- Modified signal flow for better transparency of layered sounds.
- MIDI channel selection
- 100 new presets/sounds
- Intel based Mac compatibility
- VST 2.4 compatibility
- Crashes on some hosts with multiple miniTERA instances
Pricing and Availability:
miniTERA 2 is available only as download product at 89 EURO
miniTERA 2 is free of charge for all TERA 3 users and is available after registering TERA 3.
More information and demos: