Tagu Audio Line (TAL) have released Vintager which they say is a simple to use monophonic VST instrument with the functional range and sound of classic analog synths. They tell us that a good sounding non linear modelled 24dB lowpass filter, three bandlimited oscillators and accurate envelopes are the heart of this synth.
TAL say that this synth is suitable for all kind of typical analog sounds even percussion sounds and that sounds that are based on the self oscillation of the filter are also possible for a wide range of sound effects.
- two oscillators with FM and PW (saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise)
- sub oscillator (rectangle, two octaves deeper)
- 24dB low pass filter with self oscillation
- two precise non linear envelopes (filter, amplitude)
- two lfo's with five different waveforms to modulate filer, pitch, fm and pw
- portamento (three different modes)
- midi learn for all potis
- 20 different presets (bass, leads, effects, percussion)
- all sample rates supported
- low CPU
Pricing and Availability:
Free download but donations are welcome.