Virsyn have announced the release of Poseidon 1.2 featuring new â€˜inverseâ€™ filters for formant preservation, bitmap import for the sonification of images, and more.
- â€˜Inverse filterâ€™ model for separation of sound source and body enables preservation of formants.
- Bitmap import function to convert images into sound.
- New harmonic/wavetable analyzer modes ensure strict harmonic partials.
- Unison modes for suboctave and fifth.
- Added filter and blur functionality to residual noise.
- Output limiter.
- 64 new presets.
- Output muted if sound model is missing/deleted.
- Partial count â€œ1â€� working now.
- Residual noise level is now normalized.
- Wave recorder display problems fixed.
- PC version: File dialogs were sometimes hidden behind main screen.
Pricing and Availability:
219 Euro (boxed), 199 Euro (download)
More information and demos: