Togu Audio Line have released the U-NO-60 freeware VST plug-in for Windows, a polyphonic virtual analogue synth that they say has a unique filter sound. An original JUNO 60 was used as reference for the oscillators and filters.
TAL say that, like the original, the plug-in is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator.
The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
- Polyphonic (6 voices)
- Bandlimited oscillators
- One syncable LFO with five different waveforms
- 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter
- Fast ADSR envelopes
- Smooth cutoff changes (also with midi controllers)
- Velocity sensitive filter envelope
- Midi learn for all pots
- Supports all sample rates
- 20 Presets
Pricing and Availability:
Free download. Donations optional.