IK Multimedia tell us that a download for the new Sonik Synth 2.1 is now available, providing compatibility for IK Users with Mac Intel Systems. In addition to Mac Intel compatibility, Sonik Synth 2.1 can now be opened as a standalone application.
There are also several other enhancements that have been implemented into the Sonik Synth 2.1 update:
- Improved Stretchâ„¢ algorithm
- Improved Pitch/Shift and Time/Stretch algorithms
- BPM Syncable LFOs
- Smoother MIDI CC response
- Improved load time when loading instruments
- Improved search function reliability
- Pro Tools 7.x fully compliant
- Improved Audio Units compatibility
- 16 Stereo outputs
- Compatible with VST 2.4 hosts, such as Cubase 4 and Live 6
- Updated Combi presets (Sonik Synth 2.1 will install a new Combi set automatically)
Pricing and Availability:
Sonik Synth 2 users may download this software update for free from the IK User Area.