AlgoMusic and BK Synthlabs have released AMB ElectraBass v1.0, the latest addition to the arsenal of tools from the AlgoMusic-BK synthlab collaboration. They tell us that ElectraBass focuses on Bass and Leads with a futuristic sound. Along with 4 different effects there is a 32 stage sequencer designed to allow input of bass and lead lines with ease.
- 2 Harmonic oscillators offering 11 waveforms each with phase modulation, ring modulation, sync and a noise oscillator.
- Complex filter with 13 types of filters and x-y grid for cutoff and resonance.
- 8 dedicated envelopes to selected targets with 7 types of velocity curves.
- 2 BPM synced LFOs with phase modulation.
- Portamento with re-triggering, pitch bend amount, MIDI channel select and master BPM.
- 3 different forms of distortion.
- Velocity sensitive controls with keyboard tracking of phase modulation and distortion with master volume and boost controls.
- Unique pull down 32 stage sequencer offering piano grid style editing and complex algorithmic arpeggiator along with volume and cutoff control for each stage.
- 4 different effects: Chorus, Phaser, Stereo delay, Digital reverb.
- Dedicated vibrato for modulation wheel.
- On board click and learn help system.
- Preset information display.
- Low CPU.
- 128 presets by Boris K, David Haupt, Dr Ambient, and Tim C.
Pricing and Availability:
$35.00 / â‚¬26.00