Virsyn tell us that with this update a new â€˜free runningâ€™ mode for the multi segment envelopes of TERA opens a new door to polyrhythmical sounds and â€˜endlessâ€™ ambient textures. Besides this the distortion unit goes stereo and many bugfixes are also included.
- New Multi envelope mode "free running" independent from note on/off.
- Distortion effect now stereo mode.
- Project load/save handling improved, program numbers no longer translated to 1..16.
- Improved VST 2.3 backwards compatibility ( Nuendo 3.2 ).
- Sonar 5: crash on MIDI program change.
- Tracktion 3: User interface problems fixed.
- Intel based Macs: Subdivision parameter not working.
- Intel based Macs: Overdrive effect typ selection not working.
- Intel based Macs: Reverb effect broken.
- Intel based Macs: Master volume had no effect.
- Host projects transferred from Intel to PPC or vice versa lost global and mix settings.
- Arpeggiator sometimes eats notes.
- GUI sometimes showing wrong synth page.
- Crashes on playing samples with extremely short loop settings.
- ProTools: Detuning problem with samplerates other than 44,100 Hz.
- Multisegment envelopes: delete/insert could lead to changing other envelopes.
- Mac: response to MIDI program change messages improved.
- Mac: no sound after project loading if multiple instances were used.
- Mac: Tooltip help didnâ€™t pop up.
- Mac standalone: Transport buttons not working correctly.
- Sonar: Arpeggio didnâ€™t stopped after sequencer stop.
- PC standalone: Occasional crashes on audio driver selection DirectX <-> ASIO.
- PC standalone: Sequencer start/stop with space key didnâ€™t work.
- GUI redraw no longer stopping when tooltip help is displayed.
Pricing and Availability:
Registered users will get the notification with the download link automatically
More information and demo versions: