PSP Audioware have announced that a new version of PSP MasterComp (1.5.4) has been released.
The list of changes includes:
- Intel Mac compatibility added (OSX UB)
- sidechain processing with external control signal allowed
- classic mode with alternate release phase response for more focused sound
- preset bar supporting preset list editing, bank and preset save/load and A/B memory cells
- DirectX version has been discontinued
- session compatibility between PPC and Intel based Macs in AU version
- RTAS version latency reporting fixed for delay compensation purposes
- other minor problems resolved.
Pricing and Availability:
The update is free for registered users.