Virsyn have updated Poseidon to version 1.4. This new version introduces PoleZero filter technology for modelling very complex resonant characteristics with up to 8 bandpass/notch filters plus other new features and bugfixes.
- PoleZero Filter with up to 8 bandpass and 8 notch filter with morph function between two filter parameter sets. As a result the PoleZero filter can model very complex resonant characteristics, for example acoustic instrument bodies, the human vocal tract or something that does not exist in nature. Even more you can use two parameter sets named â€œFilter Aâ€� and â€œFilter Bâ€� to interpolate between two resonant structures in realtime with the â€œMorphâ€� parameter. There is also a â€œCutoffâ€� parameter which let you move the complete filter structure up and down in the frequency range in realtime.
- New filter for emulation of analog 24 dB lowpass.
- 50 new presets demonstrating the new filter types.
- Mac/PPC: Crash on image import.
- Timing of MIDI program change messages improved.
- Filterparameter with type sensitive labels.
Pricing and Availability:
The update is free of charge - all registered users get the notification automatically.