Nucleus SoundLab say that their OB Resurrection is a stunning new sample library focused on evolving the classic Oberheim sound into the new millenium. The library is a major update of the library formerly known as Oberheim Resurrection and is available for Wusikstation v3+, Reason 3, EVE2, and Soundfont/SFZ.
OB Resurrection relies on a large waveform base drawn from various Xpander and Matrix synths. Every classic sound is represented: Brass, Strings, Bells, raw Saw/Square/FM waveforms, Clavs, EPs, and many more. Not only that, say Nucleus, but a significant portion of the waves were created by running the synths through various analog and digital FX to create never-before-imagined Oberheim sounds.
- 450mb (32-bit format) of carefully sampled/looped Oberheim waveforms.
- 85 unique soundsets.
- 453 Wusikstation presets authored by the very best Wusikstation designers - Tim Conrardy, Pro-Sounds, Ugo, tasmodia, elv, rsmus7 and more
- 128 EVE2 presets by Pro-Sounds.
- The Refill version includes 64 amazing Combinators, as well as 85 NN-XT patches.
Nucleus Soundlab tell us that this latest version of OB Resurrection includes some significant changes:
- Wusikstation presets have been re-organized by category, as well as volume balanced.
- Wusikstation presets have been culled so that only the best remain in the factory library. All the older culled presets are still available as a unsupported 'bonus' download.
- The Wusikstation version now includes EVE2 presets. This means you get both Wusikstation and EVE2 versions for one price.
- Wusikstation v1-v2 support has been dropped.
- A Reason Refill has been created with a variety of useful and inspiring Combinators.
Pricing and Availability:
OB Resurrection is available now for electronic and postal distribution. The price is just â‚¬39.95 for a Single-Format download; â‚¬49.95 for the Multi-Format download, or â‚¬54.95 for the multi-format DVD (inc. international shipping).
Note that the Multi-Format version includes the raw SoundFont/SFZ files exclusively - which are highly useful for importing into a variety of hardware/software samplers. Loyal NSL customers will receive a 10% discount.