The Little Phatty Editor Librarian, new from Moog, is designed to be the ultimate tool for organizing and creating presets for both the Little Phatty Tribute and Stage Editions. Through a MIDI connection from the Little Phatty to a computer, this program can receive single presets or an entire bank of presets from the Little Phatty - as well as replace individual presets or an entire bank. Once the presets are transmitted to the LP Editor Librarian, all preset parameters can be displayed in a graphical user interface, including edit functions like Pot Mapping and Filter Poles.
The settings of the front panel controls can be displayed with several resolutions, including: 7 bit, 8 bit and high resolution (16-bit), to allow super-precise sound editing. The program can also be used to learn the inner details of the factory presets. Using the LP Editor Librarian, presets can be organized to create custom preset banks â€“ a terrific feature for musicians preparing for their next gig! In addition, a Preset Genetics function is available to create new presets by morphing or mutating two presets together.
Moog tell us that you can also play the Little Phatty remotely from the computer keyboard and that a Little Phatty OS update function is incorporated, too, simplifying Little Phatty OS updates.
Little Phatty Editor/Librarian includes:
- Support for two sound banks of 100 presets
- Editing all Little Phatty parameters from a single interface window
- Panel change sensing
- Random patch generation - morphing, mixing and mutating from one sound to another
- Preset Bank Management and Librarian functions, with support for the Little Phattyâ€™s â€˜Sound Categoryâ€™ feature.
- User selectable 7, 8 or 16-bit parameter editing resolution
- Auditioning Little Phatty sounds remotely from the Macintosh keyboard
- Both Little Phatty preset factory banks (Tribute and Stage)
Pricing and Availability:
More information and downloadable demo: