Italian company Soundfonts.it has released a VST plug-in that is based on the Roland RE-201 Space Echo. They describe the GS-201 as â€œan accurate simulation of a japanese Tape Echo machine of the early seventies.â€�
- Distinctive dynamic range and frequency response
- Realistic response to the panel controls
- Motor "wow and flutter"
- Sound degradation and distortion at high feedback levels
- Very natural hum and background tape noise
- Three different kinds of magnetic tape models
- Ultra-low CPU usage
Pricing and Availability:
19 Euros. Introductory price of 14 Euros valid until 30 September 2007.