Lexicon has introduced its PCM96 Professional Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor. Featuring a wide array of rich, complex reverb algorithms with related delays and effects, Lexicon say that the single rack-space PCM96 integrates seamlessly into the modern studio as a control-only DAW insert or FireWire streaming hardware plug-in.
Following in the tradition of the venerable PCM60 and PCM70 signal processors, the PCM96 offers a comprehensive selection of legendary Lexicon reverbs and effects, including the return of Lexiconâ€™s prized Concert Hall reverb. Appearing for the first time are new Room and Hall algorithms, plus an assortment of new mono reverbs and effects. Selectable, reversible reflection patterns, multimode filters, and â€˜infinity switchesâ€™ provide additional new capabilities.
With two channels XLR analog and two channels XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as MIDI, Wordclock, Ethernet and Firewire connectivity, Lexicon believe the PCM96 is equally suited for studio or live use.
Lexicon PCM96 feature set includes:
- 28 legendary LexiconÂ® reverbs, modulation, and delay effects
- New mono reverbs and effects including Chamber, Hall, Plate
- â€œHardware Plug-Inâ€� feature with Mac VSTÂ® and Audio Units software
- DAW automation through plug-in format
- FireWire streaming through plug-in format
- Two channels XLR balanced 24-bit I/O
- Two channels AES/EBU digital I/O
- Dual Ethernet and Firewire Connections
- MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU
- External BNC Wordclock input
- Multiple sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Quick softrow keys for fast navigation through complex algorithms
- Large front panel OLED display
- Compact Flash preset storage
- HiQnet compatible
Pricing and Availability: