Digital Music Doctor have released the lastest in their Know It All! tutorial series â€“ a tutorial dedicated to GarageBand â€˜08.
What you get is a complete guide to making music with GarageBandâ€¦
- The Whatâ€™s New section covers all of the major new features in GarageBand â€™08.
- The Quick Start section provides a grand tour of the features and functions in GarageBand and also introduces to overall process of creating a project.
- The Tracks section discusses Real and Software Instruments in detail and also contains information on how to create Apple Loops and incorporate third-party synthesizers.
- The Mixer section provides advice on how to use both GarageBand standard effects and third-party effects.
- The Recording section covers both audio and MIDI recording including tips on how to interface external music gear.
- The final section is demonstrates the application of many GarageBand functions by creating a remix from imported audio tracks and loops from the Apple Loop Library.
The GarageBand '08 tutorials are 1 hour and 42 minutes of Adobe Flash videos in DVD and digital download formats. For detailed descriptions of the subjects covered as well as the module timings for the courses see the online GarageBand '08 Tutorial Outline
Pricing and Availability: