CME is now shipping their new M-Key portable MIDI controller in the US.
M-Key is a 49-key MIDI keyboard featuring an ultra-thin, full-action semi-weighted keyboard, a joystick control, a mobile phone sound module, trigger pad, knob controller, U-CTRL and speaker. CME say that these features and a price of $99 make the M-Key the perfect holiday gift for any musician or computer enthusiast.
M-Key also ships with the CME MusicPack, a CDROM with free versions of popular professional audio software including Magix Samplitude SE, Arturia Analog Factory SE, Waldorf Edition LE, TruePiano demo, Keytosound Remedy VST and Musicator MW5 UF Edition.
- 49 ultra thin, velocity sensitive, full action semi-weighted keys
- 1 x Programmable Joystick
- 1 x function button, 2 x data entry button, 1 x slider (assignable)
- 1 x USB port, 1 x MIDI out, 2 x pedal connect
- USB MIDI, class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Firmware upgraded via USB
- Universal pedal connector, for switch and expression pedal
- Note-key shortcut function
Pricing and Availability:
The MKey is now available in the US for $99.
CME is distributed in the US by Kaysound Imports: