Vienna Symphonic Library have released Ensemble - free mixing and host software for Registered Vienna Instruments users.
They tell us that this powerful software brings all of your Vienna Instruments together and adds valuable features and options for orchestrating your entire collection. Ensemble is already available in version 2.0 for free download.
- Custom-made for hosting Vienna Instruments
- Stand-alone application, ideal for running Vienna Instruments on external Macs and PCs: 8 ports with 16 MIDI channels each
- Plug-in formats RTAS (Mac PPC & Intel), AU (Mac PPC & Intel) and VST (PC and Mac PPC & Intel) for use with your host sequencer: 16 MIDI channels per instance
- Instant instrument switching â€“ immediate access to all instruments within the Vienna Ensemble user interface. Click on the on the desired instrument channel and its user interface appears instantly. No more redundant screen clutter.
- Instrument naming â€“ label all Vienna Instruments instances inside Vienna Ensemble for a complete, at-a-glance overview.
- Total recall â€“ save and load your favorite orchestra setup with one click.
- Definable play ranges for multi-instrument set-ups for studio and live use
- Inserts for AU (Mac) and VST (PC) effect plug-ins
- Panning and Power Panning for precise positioning
- Flexible routing with freely assignable busses
- Separated server solution that utilizes additional free memory, leaving host sequencer memory or memory used by additional Vienna Instruments plug-ins unaddressed.
- PC version: XP and Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Mac version: 32-bit for Mac PPC and Intel, 64-bit version coming soon
Pricing and Availability:
Available now for download.