IK Multimediaâ€™s ARC System, the first room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios, as previewed by us in a video from the recent AES show in New York, is now available.
ARC System (Advanced Room Correction System) is a combination of a professional calibrated measurement microphone, a measuring software and a multi-platform plug-in that can be integrated with any DAW-based studio. IK Multimedia tell us that it is capable of correcting the distortion caused by room acoustics and able to improve how a studio will sound forever.
Hereâ€™s IKâ€™s descriptions of the salient pointsâ€¦
- The first and only room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios
- Includes a calibrated measurement mic, measurement software and multi-platform correction plug-in
- Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response, for faster, more reliable mixing
- Sonically 'treat' your room so you can finally trust the sound of your studio
- Revolutionary Audyssey MultEQÂ® technology corrects frequency and phase response not only for the engineer's 'sweet spot', but also multiple points in the room
- Step by step setup measurement wizard will have you up and running in minutes
- A convenient, unique, and mobile correction solution for the traveling engineer
Pricing and Availability:
ARC System has a list price of $699 / â‚¬579.
A reduced price version is available as a crossgrade to any registered IK user as part of IK's ongoing Crossgrade for ALL promotion, for only $499 / â‚¬419.