Puremagnetik has released Technosphere, a sound design toolbox of over 100 sonic textures and composer effects. Produced from a composite of live field recordings, studio instruments and intensive effect processing, Puremagnetik say that Technosphere brings a unique palette of soundscapes, transition effects and scoring tools to the Puremagnetik catalog.
Technosphere includes ready-to-play menus for Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and GarageBand users. Ableton Live users can take advantage of the extra "Ambiance Racks" and build their own sounds from the included library of "Spheres".
- Over 40 Textural Ambiances
- Over 60 Composer Effects
- Ableton Live Macros and Kontakt KSP Interface
- Over 400 MB High Quality 24-bit Sounds
- Easy Edit Menus with Effects
Technosphere's sound categories include:
- Creaturely; Contains synthetic beds of creepy atmospheres and tense soundscapes created from modulating analog and digital sources.
- Environments: Includes a selection of beds and undercurrents composited from live ambient field recordings and intensive post production processing.
- Swells: Build-ups and transition effects for sound designers, DJs and music producers. Includes both long and short swells and swipes.
- Slams: Dramatic hits, slams, bangs and thuds! Created from a selection of live drums, guitar amps and industrial field recordings.
Pricing and Availability:
See website for full details.