Sounds and Effects have released Synths of the 70s for Kontakt which they say is intended to be much more like a virtual sound module then a standard sample library. They tell us that the intent of this library is not just to emulate the old synth sounds, but instead to use them as source material to build totally new and exciting sounds using Kontaktâ€™s advanced synthesis engine - including the multipole filters, envelopes, synced and free running LFOs, tempo synced Step Generators, integrated effects, Beat Machine loops and much more.
- More than 160 presets in all. 400 M of 24/44K source samples.
- Analog source material from Mini Moog, ARP 2600, Moog Opus 3, ARP Odyssey, and Oberheim SEM module.
- Extensive use of Mod Wheel and Aftertouch for realtime control of LFOs, Filters and more.
- Synced Step Generator presets for arpegiation effects.
- Synced Beat Machine loops.
- Raw white noise, ring modulator tweets, bleeps and blurps , trills, & sample and hold.
- Mono Mode and Portamento mode presets
- Analog Drum bank: each sound programmed individually on an ARP 2600.
- Kontakt's internal effects integrated into presets.
Pricing and Availability: