Not much additional information on this one, it seems to have slipped through the press net, but suffice to say that itâ€™s a digital console, e.g. the guts of it are in the digital domain â€“ EQ and effects etc.
Featuring 2 mic amps and 6 stereo line in channels, plus a stereo return each with their own 3 band EQ and fader. Thereâ€™s also a USB connector, making the DIGI818 into a class compliant audio interface.
Iâ€™m waiting for full information from CME to fill the gaps in this story, but take a look at the video for a first look.
- 24-bit/96 kHz digital mixing engine to guarantee the purest possible sound quality
- High quality analog preamp and processing for warm sound
- Solid aluminum case, big VU meter, 4 bus, 14 inputs, 10 outputs
- 8 x 100mm professional fader (60mm on DiGi808)
- Insert, Aux/Return, MP3 input, and multi outputs
- 4-bus, 8-channel Digital Mixing engine with programmable dithering and loudness compensation
- 24-bit/96 kHz AD/DA, S/N 106dB, DR 106dB
- High quality pure microphone preamps and 3 band analogue EQ
- 8 x 100mm professional faders (60mm on DiGi808)
- Talkback function
- Inputs 1&2 balanced XLR, with 48V Phantom Power switch. (MIC/LINE adjustable)
- Inputs 3&4 balanced 6.3mm TRS line input for Guitar or Bass
- Inputs 5&6 unbalanced RCA for DAW or synthesizer.
- Inputs 7&8 switchable between unbalanced RCA, stereo mini jack and digital input for CD player, MP3 or other digital audio player with vocal reduction facility.
- Optical and coaxial S/PDIF stereo input/output with sample rate conversion (44.1/48/88.2/96K)
- 2 Aux sends and returns
- Multi-outputs including balanced XLR Master output, unbalanced TRS Studio and Monitor output
- Headphone output with volume control
- ST + REC busses assignable for recording to DAW software, as well as all AUX channels effectively giving 4-Buss recording operation