SoundTech Professional Audio Systems and DigiFreq today announced that together they are sponsoring the LightSnake giveaway contest. There will be three lucky winners, each receiving a LightSnake Audio or MIDI to USB cable/interface. Here's the details that the companies have provided...
- First prize is the LightSnake XLR microphone to USB cable - ideal for recording voice or other musical instruments. The LightSnake microphone cable is basically a "Soundcard in a Cable" that records digital audio directly onto a computer. It is as simple as connecting the XLR plug of the LightSnake cable to a microphone and then connecting the USB end to a computer USB port.
- Second prize is the LightSnake USB Instrument Cable - ideal for recording guitars or other musical instruments. The LightSnake instrument cable is basically a "Soundcard in a Cable" that records digital audio directly onto a computer. It is as simple as connecting the 1/4" mono plug of the LightSnake cable to an instrument and then connecting the USB end to a computer USB port.
- Third prize is the LightSnake MIDI to USB Interface Cable - the simplest and most convenient way to connect a keyboard or controller to a computer via a USB port. This USB MIDI cable easily turns your computer into a music studio and gives you the power to play songs on your keyboard with any music software.
Music technology users who would like the chance to win a LightSnake from SoundTech can sign-up at Here.
The only information users need to provide is their e-mail address, which will be kept completely confidential. The following rules apply:
- One entry per person.
- Must be 13 years or older.
- No geographical restrictions.
The LightSnake giveaway contest will run until February 29, 2008. Winners will be chosen shortly thereafter, and notified via e-mail. The list of winners will be announced in the March issue of the DigiFreq newsletter.
DigiFreq provides free music technology news, articles, reviews, tips and tutorials for home recording and professional musicians. Published by Scott R. Garrigus (author of the Cakewalk Sonar and Sony Sound Forge Power book series), DigiFreq is a monthly e-mail newsletter that helps you learn more about music technology. You can learn all about the latest music product releases, read straightforward reviews, explore related Web resources, and have the chance to win free products from brand-name manufacturers.