Togu Audio Line tell us that they have released AudioUnit beta versions of their Chorus-60 and TAL-Dub plug-ins. The company say that these are beta versions so are asking users to send them an an EMail with feedback on how it works or if there are some bugs.
Chorus-60 is a standalone version of the chorus implemented in U-NO-60.
- Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus
- 2 modes
- Dry/wet adjustable
- Volume knob
- Low CPU
TAL-Dub is a vintage style delay effect. It can be used for a wide range of delay effects from clean to extreme distorted, resonating never ending delays.
- 12dB resonance filter
- Low cut filter
- Maximal 4 Seconds delay time
- Limiter with distortion for rising feedbacks or loud inputs
- Delay time and feedback for each channel (linkable)
- Input signal swap (L/R swap)
- Filter feedback and filter fx mode (filter in feedback path or as post fx)
- Filter mode for input (input signal will be filtered too)
- Easy to use midi learn
Pricing and Availability: