G-Sonique tell us that XBass 4000 is a new and unique VST effect plug-in for maximal kick-up of the bass frequencies. The virtual circuits of the XBass 4000 combine the two different algorithms emphasizing the bass spectrum of the track:
- a psychoacoustic algorithm BassEnhancer that emphasize the intensity of hearable bass content
- an analog style saturation unit that enriches bass spectrum of a requested "fat" and "warm" sounds known from tube circuits. It also adds higher harmonic frequencies that expands and enlightens the hearable spectrum as well as sub-bass spectrum.
G-Sonique believe that XBass 4000 is excellent for synthetic and acoustic basses and enriches all the kick-drums with great energy. They say that it sounds great together with their psybass synthesizer Alien303 in following configuration: first XBass for kick-drum and the second one for the Alien bassline.
- A special distorted bass bell filter for a selection of bass spectrum that should be maximally emphasized. It's possible to select wide spectrum of the bass frequencies - from the deepest sub-basses 15hz to medium-bass frequencies. It's also possible to set a Slope-Q range of the selected frequencies.
- A psychoacoustic circuit called Bass Enhancer that emphasize the intensity of the bass spectrum. It uses the technique of the psychoacoustic algorithms.
- A saturation unit in analog tube style with a possibility to adjust the amount of the bass saturation and the volume of hearable bass saturation.
- Control of the output volume
- Graphical dB meter showing the level of output volume
Pricing and Availability: