The Audio-Technica tour is designed around a seminar and workshop programme, as well as the ability to get hands-on with new A-T product in a specially designed mobile display vehicle. From London to Edinburgh, Bristol to Birmingham, the vehicle will travel the UK between 22nd May and 10th June, making stops at hotel locations and opening its doors from 10am to 5.30pm on each of the tour dates.
Attendance is free, and experts will be on hand to host short seminars on topical issues as well as an intensive, 3-hour 'Wireless Workshop'.
Explaining the thinking behind the tour, A-T's Senior UK Marketing Manager Harvey Roberts says: "Audio-Technica is known for its innovative approach in all aspects of business and we wanted to do something fresh and exciting in terms of the way we present our products and know-how in 2008. We're also aware that our customers' time is precious - by taking Audio-Technica to our customers, we hope to make it as easy as possible for them to access all that we have to offer in terms of product innovation and advice."
Those wishing to attend the seminars and workshops are advised to register at www.audio-technica-roadshow.com. The web site contains in-depth information on all aspects of the tour including details of seminar content and locations, which are as follows:
- 22nd and 23rd May Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club, Lingfield, Surrey
- 27th and 28th May Tewin Bury Farm, nr Welwyn, Herts
- 30th May Cadbury Hotel and Country Club, Congresbury, Bristol
- 2nd June The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- 4th and 5th June Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire
- 6th June Oulton Hall, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 9th and 10th June Hopetoun House, Nr Edinburgh, West Lothian
Story courtesy of MTN