QuikQuak tell us that they will be soon releasing Fusion Field which they describe as an easy to use diffusion reverb. They say it has been made in response to requests for a RaySpace 'light' and a version of Glass Viper's own diffusion reverb.
Hereâ€™s how they describe its featuresâ€¦
- Smooth reverb for the whole diffusion tail.
- Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
- Clear diffused sound, without early reflections.
- Great for adding sheen to vocals, strings and ambiences.
- Plain visual feedback of filters.
- Adjustable complexity, for lower CPU usage.
- Zero latency.
Pricing and Availability:
More information and audio samples: