Puremagnetik has released Metalsphere, which they describe as a sound design toolbox of intense soundscapes, suspenseful textures and horrific environments. The company say that, conveniently packaged into 2 multisampled menus of the most nightmarish proportions, Metalsphere contains a huge array of sonic possibilities. With up to four individual distorted and layered sound sources, users can easily tailor their individual textures and signal levels.
Puremagnetik believe that sound designers, film composers and producers alike can each find something in this colorful palette of ambiences.
Puremagnetikâ€™s Overview of Metalsphere
- Easy Tweaking: The Ableton Live and Kontakt versions contain easy sound shaping controls to morph between signal sources. The Kontakt version includes customized KSP menus for easy access to filters and amplitude envelopes. The Ableton Live version is preprogrammed with effect macros and advanced Live Rack controls.
- Enormous Sound: Each version of Metalsphere includes multilayered menus with sounds that were constructed to go together. Browse for the sound with instant access up and down the keyboard, then alter it with the extensive range of controls.
- Huge Tonal Palette: Four completely different sound sources deliver a huge range of possibilities for sound design. Controlling levels across the patches provides for an almost infinite palette of sounds.
- Modular Components: Metalsphere for Ableton Live and Logic contains individual "modules" for layering sounds. Each module comes from a completely different sound source and can be layered together or individually. Load up only the needed modules or combine multiple modules for a huge sound.
- Requires Ableton Live 7, Logic 8 or Kontakt 3
- 500 MB of physical RAM
- 1 Gigabyte (GB) of free hard disk space
Pricing and Availability:
Basic Monthly Subscription: $5.75/Month
Basic Yearly Subscription: $60/Year
All Access Pass - $198/Year