After the success of TAL-Dub, Togu Audio Line have decided to release TAL-DUB-II, an extended version with a completely new sound engine. They say that a 4x oversampled distortion stage allows to add vintage distortion to the delayd signal, but its also possible to make clean delays.
TAL tell us that a sinus LFO has the possibility to modulate delay time and low pass filter cutoff. Adjustable LFO stereo width is also included.
An analog sounding 6dB low pass filter with resonance and a 3dB high cut filter are also parts of TAL-DUB-II. Different routing options open a wide range of possibilities.
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and tripled and dotted notes).
- 4x oversampled distortion stage.
- VU-Meter shows gain reduction.
- LFO (low pass cutoff and delay modulation, stereo width).
- 6dB resonance low pass filter.
- 3dB high pass filter.
- Midi learn for all pots.
- 20 factory presets.
Pricing and Availability: