IK Multimedia has announced T-RackS 3, their new high-end mastering and mixing suite. Here's all the details in their own words....
IK Multimedia pioneered the analog-modeled mastering field with the first all-in-one software solution, the original standalone version of T-RackS that quickly became a cult hit for a multitude of studios around the world. The new T-RackS 3 raises the bar again in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, offering unparalleled audio quality with scores of new and unique features.
T-RackS 3 is a modular mastering/mixing suite of Dynamics and EQ processors, including:
- 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well as the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
- New configurable mastering/mixing chain â€“ run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- New SCCâ„¢ technology coupled with IK's unique DSMâ„¢ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors in addition to its top-notch analog classics. A new modular chain gives you easy navigation/compare features. A new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control.
A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3. Beyond Mastering.
- 9 processors
- 5 New T-RackS processors:
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 (based on the Fairchild 670)
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer (based on the Pultec EQP-1A)
- Opto compressor (based on the finest mastering Opto-compressor)
- Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
- High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
- 4 Classic T-RackS processors:
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Modular mastering/mixing solution with 12 processing slots
New, selectable 12-processor slot audio chain, arranged in two rows of 4 slots for parallel processing plus 4 serial final slots.
- Accurate, complete and truly useful Metering
T-RackS 3 includes a new high-quality, high-precision, complete metering section. Peak, Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- All-platform plug-ins and a new standalone version in the same package
The new standalone version allows for work with multiple audio files, previews them with all-independent settings, plus has automation and audio editing for use in both Mac/PC
- High transparency, extreme quality audio processing throughout the whole signal path
T-RackS 3 delivers incredible purity, transparency and fidelity that is far superior to the vast majority of plug-ins you could compare it with.
- NEW SCCâ„¢ technology:
The new SCCâ„¢ (Sonic Character Cloning) has been developed to "clone" the true behavior of an analog vintage processor down to its finest level of sonic detail.
Pricing and Availability:
T-RackS 3 comes in 2 versions: