Behringer has added to its line of active loudspeaker systems with the new Eurolive B315A. Featuring a 15" 2-way design, integrated sound processing and 400 watts of power, the company tell us that the B315A offers a compact, high-power solution for live and playback applications. Here's the details in their own words...
The B315A packs a long-excursion 15" woofer and 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver with an ultra-wide dispersion, exponential horn and multi-cell throat into a versatile trapezoidal enclosure.
The rear panel includes Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) balanced mic and line inputs, a balanced XLR thru connector, input level control and two-band EQ. Internal sound processing provides complete system control as well as speaker protection.
The B315A can be free-standing, stacked, pole-mounted or used in a floor monitor configuration. Ergonomic handles and rugged construction make for a roadworthy package.
- 400 watt, 15" 2-way active loudspeaker system
- Extreme sound pressure levels from a compact, lightweight speaker
- Integrated sound processing for system control and speaker protection
- Long-excursion 15" woofer
- 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Large-format, ultra-wide dispersion exponential horn, with multi-cell throat
- Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) mic / line input with input level control and 2-band EQ
- Trapeziodal enclosure for versatile placement and configuration options
Pricing and Availability:
US $489.99, UK Â£239, Euro â‚¬359