VSL have announced their Vienna Suite, a bundle that they tell us includes eight advanced, yet easy to use plug-ins for mixing and mastering.
For highest precision, they offer full 64-bit audio processing on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms. Here's what VSL have to say about it...
Supporting the formats AU (Mac OS X), VST (OS X, Win), and RTAS (OS X), Vienna Suite is an intriguing solution for everyone who wants to shape a mix using high-end audio tools. Though it integrates beautifully with any host program or DAW, not just for users of Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Instruments, Vienna users will be happy to take advantage of the included expert presets tailor-made for Vienna Instruments. So whichever sequencer or host you're using, download the demo (full version, 30 days trial period) and test-drive Vienna Suite yourself!
Vienna Suite currently includes eight plug-ins:
Pricing and Availability:
- Equalizer for silky smooth highs and deep and powerful lows â€“ includes an integrated 120 band spectrum analyzer. Extremely low CPU usage.
- Master Equalizer provides 3 filter types on 5 bands and additional high and low shelf filters with 2 filter types. The use of 4x oversampling makes internal calculations even more precise. The weapon of choice for delicate sonic mastering tasks.
- Limiter with real-time input/output waveform display and auto-mode for transparent maximization.
- Compressor â€“ featuring modern and vintage algorithms and a real-time input/output waveform display.
- Multiband Limiter â€“ offering 4 bands with transparent crossover filters and an additional full-range brickwall limiter at the final output stage.
- PowerPan for powerful stage positioning of instruments, featuring real-time audio angular analysis.
- Exciter â€“ offering 4x oversampling, tone-color sliders for mixing odd and even harmonics, and a high frequency FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Analyzer â€“ featuring a 120 band analog modeled spectrum analyzer, fast and accurate display of bass frequencies, auto mode for automatic range management, and loudest frequency note display.