Rayzoon say that their new Jamcussion is the most complex Jamstix expansion, yet. It adds 35 hand percussion instruments and a separate hand drummer 'brain'. Here's what they have to say about it...
Jamcussion is the long-awaited percussion add-on for Jamstix 2. It is the most complex Jamstix expansion that we have developed so far. Not only does it add a wide range of percussive sounds and new style and player models but it also expands the interface of Jamstix 2 to allow the simulation of three dedicated percussionists, complete with separate bar, song and kit editing.
- expands the Jamstix interface and A.I. with 3 new percussionists
- features its own kit editor, bar editor and brain elements
- 35 percussion instruments covering a wide range of styles and locales
- adds 12 new instrument slots to the Jamstix kit concept
- 26 styles modeling West-African, Latin, Modern and even Middle-Eastern rhythms
- two percussionist player models
- 11 percussion kits, including African, Latin, Darbuka and Udu kits
- 7 quickstart songs
- can be used with the Jamstix A.I., e-drumkits or traditionally via MIDI by the host
Pricing and Availability: