After nearly two years of research Modartt say that they are presenting the long awaited and much improved version 3 of Pianoteq. This new version is a free upgrade to all customers through the user account. If you are not yet a customer, a trial version of Pianoteq 3 with the Rhody and Wurly add-ons is available art their website. Here's the details directly from the company...
Version 3 includes two new beautiful piano instruments, Grand C3 and M3, which are based on a new acoustic model that simulates the sound radiation of the soundboard and cabinet. An advanced microphones setting lets you combine up to 5 microphones into 5 output channels to change the colour and perspective of the piano sound.
- New acoustic model
- Mic position - up to 5 mics
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels
- New grand pianos C3 and M3
- New electric pianos: Rhody and Wurly
- New effects: Tremolo and Limiter
- New parameters: pickup position, sound speed, and more...
- New interface design
- Unlimited perspectives
- Advanced preset and parameter manager
- 64-bit version available for Vista x64
Pricing and Availability:
See website for details