TC-Helicon has announced that its VoiceLive 2 harmony and effects processor is now shipping. Here's all the details that they have sent us...
VoiceLive 2 is a floor-based vocal processor that contains the effects necessary to produce vocal sound from the past, present and well into the future. Vocal processing aficionados have been following the final stages of development on VoiceLive 2 at blog.tc-helicon.com. Direct feedback from vocalists through the website, as well as through user beta testing has refined the product even further.
VoiceLive 2 contains brilliant vocal harmonies with up to eight voices that can be controlled via MIDI, guitar or MP3. Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive 2 listens to the singer and adjusts EQ, compression, de-essing and gating to make vocals sound smooth and produced. The unit has the most complete connectivity of any vocal floor processor and, with a completely redesigned user interface, VoiceLive 2 is easy to use whether an artist is looking for one preset or a creative sequence of sounds for every song.
Easier than ever!
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters; simple preset chaining with Step feature
New NaturalPlay harmonies
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
More power, voices and effects
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay and ÂµMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone and distortion
- Global effects including Tone, pitch correction and Guitar FX
- All effects can be used simultaneously
An engineer that listens
- VoiceLive 2's tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you're not singing
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
Solid design meets comfort
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
- Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
- Guitar input with auto-mix, Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8" (MP3 player) input
- Stereo XLR, 1/4-inch and Headphone outputs
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
Pricing and Availability:
See local distributor for pricing.