de la mancha have released ballistic, a 15 slot drum sample player designed to get you making beats quickly without a million parameters to adjust. All proceeds of sales of ballistic will be donated to Cancer Research UK, helping them in their aim of beating cancer.
Here's what de la mancha have to say about ballistic...
All controls are on one screen and the essentials are built in, but with one stereo output per slot, you can add more effects per slot in your host's mixer. This keeps CPU low and workflow efficient.
Simple but effective, it boasts flexible midi triggers, sample audition, sample tuning, 4 choke groups, mute/solo options, sample reverse, sample normalisation, a lofi option and several kits of samples donated by many generous sample providers such as Loopmasters, Zero-G, Digital-Redux, Goldbaby, Soniccouture, Real Music Media, Ronnie @ Rekkerd, sink, polyslax and bedroom producers.
ballistic is the little brother to erratic2, which uses the same sample playback engine, but adds many extra features that randomise and humanise the playback, as well as 6 velocity layers per sample and midi out to trigger external synths and samplers.
- Plays any 16, 24 or 32 bit stereo / mono WAV files from RAM for low CPU
- 15 sample slots, each triggered by user-definable midi note
- 4 choke groups, each slot can be assigned to a group and be cut by a group
- Each sample can be tuned in tenths of semitones
- Mute and solo for each sample
- Volume and panning per sample
- Sample reverse
- Sample slot normalisation
- Selectable mono/stereo
- Lo-fi option
- Sample audition button
- Multi-out capable, 15 stereo outputs for routing to individual mixer channels in your host
- 637 samples (76 MB) covering acoustic kits, vintage electronic, analogue synth, dubstep, hiphop, breakbeat, 8-bit, glitch, jazz and esoteric noises
- Samples donated by Loopmasters, Zero-G, Digital-Redux, Goldbaby, Soniccouture, Real Music Media, Ronnie @ Rekkerd, sink, polyslax and bedroom producers
- 21 presets covering various kits
Pricing and Availability: