Spectrasonics has announced the release of version 1.1 of Omnisphere.
- Trilian Library Integration - Support for loading Trilian factory soundsources, patches and multis in Omnisphere
- 64-bit native support on Windows
- Support for new STEAM Engine features introduced in Trilian, including:
- Round Robin soundsources, Release layers, Multichannel soundsources, Legato articulation triggering
- Memory Management features:
- 'Lite Version' feature, sample thinning, training/purging for maximizing efficiency and faster loading/auditioning
- Various interface improvements - Soundsource Zoom page mixing, Edit page soundsource images, memory meter, etc.
- RTAS support for any number of processors in Pro Tools
Pricing and Availability
The v1.1 update is free for all registered users and is now available as a download from Spectrasonics website. Omnisphere has an MSRP of $499 US and €379 Euro.