ILLA.NOIZE takes a guess (via OpenLabs forums)
Open Labs is going to release a new product November 18, 2009. Now is your chance to win one free of charge by guessing what it is.
The rules are simple:
(1) register in our online forum to post your guess (one per person),
(2) describe what you think the product is,
(3) the first person to correctly describe the unreleased product will win,
(4) If you were involved in the development process or pre-release surveys, you are not eligible to enter and cannot tell someone else to enter for you,
(5) Open Labs reserves the right to disqualify anyone it deems has violated the rules,
(6) All entries become the property of Open Labs,
(7) Open Labs may send you additional information about its products and special announcements,
(8) winner will be announced on the Open Labs Live Interactive webcast O-Live November 18, 2009 at 4:00pm CST,
(9) Winner receives one of the new product free of charge,
(10) All decisions by Open Labs are final.
Matthew demos Pams and shows of a new filter based on the Akai S950 filter
Gaz Williams gives us some insight into the new version
Richard Nichols gives us a detailed overview of their new oscillator