Skylife has updated SampleRobot and WaveRobot to version 3.08, adding features to make creating sampled software instruments a lot easier:
- Waveformat extensible support - drag and drop audio files in waveformat extensible into SampleRobot and WaveRobot. Loop markers, sample names and root keys (embedded or from file name) are recognized during import.
- Updated ASIO integration - SampleRobot and WaveRobot now support the ASIO V2.2 standard, which improves the communication with some audio interfaces.
- Optimized Export - You can now export projects that are not fully recorded. This makes testing of multisamples in a software sampler environment a lot easier.
- Save Preferences to Disk - Now you can save all settings manually to disk including MIDI and Audio setup, multisample setup and GUI/Zoom settings.
- MIDI Monitor filter - Realtime MIDI messages (like "timing clock") are filtered automatically in the MIDI monitor so that other messages can easily be identified.
- Default Autoload samples into Note/Loop/Release-Editor and WaveRobot - See the waveforms of all samples in a multisample just by rolling with the mouse pointer over the dedicated keys is now activated by default. At the same time, all dedicated sample information like length and loop behavior is displayed in an overlay window.
"The sampling process in SampleRobot really is so simple, with a choice of ready to go presets, or, if you prefer, create your own complex multi velocity layers. Once you set up the sound and midi it’s just a case of hit the button and sit back and relax," says LoopMasters' Paul Willard. "SampleRobot does all the hard work for you."
Updated demo versions are available.