Reality Jocky has announced 7 new psychedelic generative audio scenes for RjDj, a reactive music application for the iPhone:
- Triptych from Chuck Wiggins lets you record three sound snippets and play them with different delay times.
- Inspired by composer John Oswald’s Plunderphonics pharmacopia produced a scene called Oswald that creates collages out of the sounds surrounding you.
- Dizzy Banjo came up with a new genre for his scene Ascend, generactive. It’s an ambient generative composition that is controlled by hard sounds from the environment.
- Unowis from Florian Waldner collects sounds and plays them back using granular synthesis along luscious string sounds.
- Fabio Iaci recently joined the RjDj composer family but already has three scenes out there: Nozy lets you control a noise landscape by moving the device, Theremint is a one finger organ theremin, Galactica is crazy spacey thing that teleports you onto a distant planet.
Reality Jockey created RjDj to "kickstart reactive music and turn it into a consumer format."